Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

The Easiest Most Amazing Way To Cook Corn-On-The-Cob!

If you love corn on the cob, but hate shucking 
and cleaning it, today is your lucky day!
No shucking! No pots! No boiling water!
No mess! No pesky silks!
Ready?
 This will change your life it's so easy!
(The corn on the cob part of your life anyway.)
 Put the corn into the microwave. 
Don't do anything to it.  
 Cook about 3-4 minutes per ear, 
depending how crunchy you like it..
 Use a pot holder to remove from the microwave.
 Cut off the bottom. About 1-2 inches.
 Now, grab the top silky end and give it a 
few shakes, maybe a little squeeze and 
VIOLA!
 It will slide right out!!!! 
It comes out clean with no silks attached.
 A-MAZE-ING!
Sweet crunchy corn on the cob!
Ready to slather with butter, and salt and pepper.
It's great if I want to make only one ear of corn
with no fuss.  So easy and so good!
Hope you try this and let me know!

Enjoy!


15 comments:

  1. OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!!!!! This is amazing..boy, is it really true??? Only yerteday I cooked a couple for us and it was a total mess!! Thank you so much for sharing dear Rita May!! I am so excited!! Hope you come by. Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm am going to give this a try for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have cooked corn on the cob in the microwave but not in its husks... going to do this next time! Thanks for the great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now this is totally genius. How in the world did you figure this out. I love it. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I might even have corn more often! Great idea - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if I can do this and then cut from Cobb and freeze in bags?? Anyone tried freezing after microwave??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post because it gets right to the point! Easy to follow and the corn is wonderful. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete