Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are very pretty Christmas cookies.
These are so easy to make because they use a 
Red Velvet cake mix. Keep them in mind for
Valentine's Day too.
 In a large bowl mix up the ingredients.
Stir in the white chocolate chips.
 Drop by mounts onto parchment lined baking sheets.
 Bake for 10  minutes @350º.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with
powdered sugar.
 Let cool for 5  minutes, then remove 
from the cookie sheet.
 Another idea would be to also use a few 
green M&Ms or mint chips.
Pretty with chocolatey goodness.
 A good cookie for a Cookie Swap Party,
or for Santa!

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 box Red Velvet cake mix
1 t baking powder
1 t vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/3 C vegetable oil
1 C white chocolate chips
powdered sugar for sprinkling
In a large bowl mix the eggs, oil, and vanilla.
Add the cake mix and baking powder through
a sifter. Mix well. Stir in the white chocolate
chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto
a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake @350º 
for about 10  minutes. remove from oven and
sprinkle with powdered sugar. Let cool 5 minutes
then remove from baking pan. 
Makes 2 dozen cookies.

Enjoy!



Links: Facebook,
Between Naps On The Porch


6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...going to a Christmas party on Saturday, and now I know what I'm making to bring! :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect cookies for the holiday table. xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I have a few red velvet fans in my life, too. Thanks, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just made these!
    They are amazing! I had one fresh from the oven and it reminded me of my favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe my mom would make when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All things considered the best treats I've ever constructed. I think I added excessively much milk yet hello, they were so acceptable.

    ReplyDelete