Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Easy Chocolate Muffins

Just two ingredients.
1 box chocolate cake mix and 1 can pumpkin
 That's it! Nothing else.
 Scoop into paper-lined cupcake pan.
 Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
Now serving chocolate muffins.

Very easy in a pinch!
You don't taste the pumpkin. Try this recipe using spice cake mix in the fall.
Oh, I also put in 1/2C of chocolate chips. 

Easy Chocolate Muffins
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 15oz can regular pumpkin

Mix together with beaters. Batter will be very thick.
optional: add 1/2C chocolate chips.
Scoop into sprayed or paper lined cupcake pan
Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes,
Makes 12-16 muffins

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how easy your recipe is. Those muffins look so good. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog called "Sweets for a Saturday" (it will be open till Monday) and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your delicious muffins up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweets-for-saturday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love easy recipes....I really want to try the spice cake ones....YUM....you really should share this on Lisa link it is a good one.

    ReplyDelete