Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Herb Mayonnaise

You'll never want plain mayo on your
sandwich again!
Today I had a BALT sandwich for lunch; 
bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato made even
 tastier with herb mayonnaise. 
It mixes up quickly. To 1 C mayonnaise stir in:
thyme, dill, parsley, red and black pepper.
 Mix well. Keep in the refrigerator.
It's great on a BLT or any sandwich. 
I got this recipe from a favorite lunch
spot in Bryson City, NC, the
 Everett Street Diner.

Herb Mayonnaise
1 C mayonnaise
1-1/2 t thyme
3/4 t dill 
1/2 t parsley
1/2 t red pepper flakes
1/4 t black pepper
Mix and store in a jar.

Enjoy!


 I also use my Homemade 1000 Island Dressing on sandwiches
 Get that recipe HERE.
Links: Rattlebridge Farm, Between Naps On The Porch

3 comments:

  1. Really great flavors to add to your food. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something I'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy Rita...it sure is time for me to just have a BLT too! I love the herb mayo, I'm making soon!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete