Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Do Not Buy Cinnamon Sugar!

Sorry if I sounded so bossy, but you can make your
own and save tons of money! And by tons, I mean
way less than you pay for the pre-made stuff, not
"send your kids to college" tons.
Hello, it's just sugar and cinnamon in a ratio
that is perfect for your taste.
Make your own for about 50¢ or buy the
premixed jar for $3.19! No running out
of this good stuff too. 
Mix any amount of sugar in a cup and add
enough cinnamon to your liking. 
About ½ C sugar to about 1 T cinnamon
 I like mine cinnamony
so I that's the ratio use.
Put it in a shaker-top jar and keep
it handy by the toaster and say yes to
wonderful, buttery, cinnamon toast!
Is there anything better on a 
cool morning? Nope!
 Buy your favorite brand or for maximum saving 
get your spices in the ethnic food isle
 One bag of sugar and a jar of cinnamon would
make a LOT of cinnamon sugar for pennies!
You are paying more for the sugar than the 
cinnamon when you get them premixed.
Take it one step further and make your
own version of Pampered Chef's 


Enjoy!

Follow me on Facebook!
Links: Between Naps On The Porch

2 comments:

  1. The first time I heard someone mention buying cinnamon/sugar, I just about fell off of my chair. I never even knew that it was sold that way...I mean...sheesh. I have to keep an eye on our jar and not let it get too low, as my husband seems to think the cinnamon and sugar should be mixed in equal parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you mix up is far better because you can adjust the proportions. There are so many things in the stores that the average person can make or prepare themselves with little trouble.

    ReplyDelete