Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

This is a quick and easy chicken recipe.
It's another one of my 'Chicken for Dummies'. 
When my grandson calls at the last minute and
 wants to know what he can do with a couple of
 chicken breasts and just a few other ingredients, 
I need to be ready!
Lay the chicken breasts in a shallow pan.
(Do not crowd the chicken like the above photo.)
 Give it some room and season as desired.
These were large breasts that I cut in half.
Combine the mayonnaise and grated parmesan
cheese in a small bowl.
 Spread on the mayo-parm mixture; then sprinkle
 a little breadcrumbs on top.

Now to make a complete dinner super easy 
you can roast some cut-up potatoes and fresh
vegetables along with the chicken. Just toss them
 in olive oil with a little seasonings. 
Dinner is in the oven!

 Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes; (or
(or at 375 for 25 minutes)
until cooked through and browned.
How easy is that?!
 You can adjust the recipe to make 1 or 12.
This works on fish too; just bake
for about 10 minutes @425.
 The chicken stays moist and juicy.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
4 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 C mayonnaise
1/4 C Parmesan cheese
4 t Italian breadcrumbs
seasonings of choice
Place the chicken breasts in a shallow pan.
Season the top with about (your choice here)
1 t seasoned salt, 1/2 t garlic powder,
and 1/4 t pepper or to taste
Combine the mayo and grated cheese in
a small bowl. Spread this on the chicken breasts.
Sprinkle a little breadcrumbs on the top;
about 1 t each. Bake for 30 minutes @375
or 20  minutes @425.
or until browned and cook through.

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm always looking for easy and tasty chicken recipes so this is a keeper! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken does look so moist and juicy! What a great recipe that I'd love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I'm so happy. I need help roasting meats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious and EASY - I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bearnaise sauce worked really well. Thank you.

    I know now where to look for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete