Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Garlic and Dill Dressing

Here's a favorite creamy dressing that's 
quick and easy to make.
 Just combine a few staples.
The garlic powder amount is not a typo.
Yes, use 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons.
Put everything in a jar and
shake, shake, shake.
It's great on a salad of 
romaine hearts and cut up cucumber.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
It's the salad I use as a base when I make
...which I'll post next. 

Garlic and Dill Dressing
1C olive oil mayonnaise (or plain)
1/3 C olive oil
1/3 C water
1-1/2 T garlic powder
1/2 t dill
Put all ingredients in a jar and
shale, shake, shake until well mixed.
Chill for 30 minutes.

Enjoy!
Rita

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear Rita for this great recipe, I love this! I eat lots of salads and so does hubby, so great. Yes the teapot is German and so is the Hutschenreuther dishes! I love them! I just saw a J. Havilland in the Antique store and almost bought it, with very lovely pink roses, but I have two pink flower chinas and an Antique one from my MIL, so thank goodness I didn't add another one to my stash!!!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete