Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cinnamon Roll Crepes ~ Swedish Pancakes

I used my Swedish Pancake recipe to make
little mini cinnamon roll pancakes.
 After you make the Swedish Pancakes, stack them
 and keep them warm in the oven with your plates.
 One at a time very lightly brush with melted butter.
 Sprinkle with 1 t cinnamon sugar mixture.
 Roll up.
 Slice and stack on end.
  To serve just dust with a little powdered sugar.
 You can also drizzle with a little glaze. 
We prefer just the powdered sugar.
 Serve on the heated plates.
 Very yummy!

Cinnamon Roll Swedish Pancakes
Swedish Pancakes (recipe HERE)
 2 T melted butter
<>
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
2 T brown sugar
1 T white sugar
1 t cinnamon
<>
Glaze (optional)
2 T butter
1 T cream cheese
1/2 C powdered sugar
1/4 t vanilla extract
1 T milk or cream
<>
Brush each pancake lightly with melted butter.
Sprinkle with 1 t cinnamon mixture.
Roll and slice into 1" slices.
Serve on heated plates and dust lightly
with powdered sugar.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dont they look Yummy ! Thanks for sharing. I will have to give those a whirl ! Have a great evening !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect:) I am seriously loving your post! It is so informative and I think my subscribers would really enjoy reading this. I would love for you to come share it at Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on Frugally Sustainable (http://frugallysustainable.blogspot.com/2011/11/frugal-days-sustainable-ways-3.html). I really hope that you will put Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways on your list of carnivals to visit and link to each Wednesday!

    Warmly,
    Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable
    Here's the link: http://www.frugallysustainable.com

    ReplyDelete