Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Swedish Pancakes with Mini Chocolate Chips and Raspberries

While I was visiting my two grandchildren in
Atlanta they showed me their favorite
 way to eat my Swedish Pancakes.
They like to add mini chocolate chips and fresh 
fruit like sliced strawberries or my favorite, 
raspberries. 
 A little sprinkle of lemon juice too.
 Use just a small amount of the chocolate chips.
 Scatter on maybe 1 t and loosely roll-up.
The mini chips will soften.
 Then top with fresh fruit. I had raspberries 
and they had sliced strawberries. A little
sprinkle of lemon juice and a
dusting of powdered sugar over the top.
Serve on plates warmed in the oven.
 A little fruit with each bite.
Very yummy! They had a very good idea!
Click on SWEDISH PANCAKES for my recipe.

Enjoy!


Links: Savvy Southern Style,
Stone Gable, Between Naps On The Porch

4 comments: