Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spinach Pasta Salad with Asiago Cheese

This is an easy pasta salad to toss together. 
It can be a light entree or side salad 
if you need to bring something.
I cut the recipe in half for us.
Use freshly grated Parmesan and Asiago cheese.
We're having some for lunch today.

Spinach Pasta Salad with Asiago Cheese
6 C cooked penne pasta 
1 bag fresh spinach-8-10oz.
3-4 T olive oil
4 Roma tomatoes, cut up
2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 large)
generous salt and pepper to taste
3/4 C grated Asiago cheese
1/4-1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
Toss it all together.
Refrigerate if made ahead.
Can add chicken or shrimp

Enjoy!


11 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds soo good will have to try it, all though I dont think my Papa would like it he is a typical meat and potatoes man lol . Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love spinach, but never thought of adding them to a pasta salad; really looks tasty and worth a try.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rita May this is too delish for words, we love anything with pasta, but this, I love and it needs a fast try! Thanks for sharing sweet lady. Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, This looks wonderful and I am adding it to my recipes. Thanks
    for joining the Open House party this week.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I am looking for some new salad recipes for summer so thanks for sharing this one!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rita. I just found you. Have been checking Oma's recipes which looks so good. I am in Florida also. I'll be back. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, that looks good! Thanks Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just my kind of salad. Lovely photo - very tempting to my tummy!!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks delicious! I love the combination of the spinach, pasta and cheese. Can't wait to try it :)

    Lisa @ Allergy Free Vintage Cookery

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently found your blog. Just made the spinach pasta salad to take to a gathering later today. I absolutely love the combination of fresh basil and tomatoes so I added several tablespoons of chopped fresh basil to the salad. This is a yummy salad! Everyone will enjoy it. Thanks for sharing. Have a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. List of Virtual Schools in India 2024-25. Check for Admission, Fees Structure & Eligibility Criteria. Registrations are Open for 2024-25. Apply Now

    ReplyDelete