Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Top 10 July 4th Recipes

I've gathered a few of my favorite recipes 
that would be great for any 4th of July dinner.
 Coming in at # 1 is.....
This is the easiest, most amazing way to cook 
corn on the cob! It will change your life!
It's a great side for BBQ.
or 
These are easy to pack up and don't require
a plate or fork. What's more American 
than chocolate chip cookies?
 If we're grilling steaks.
If you're grilling hot dogs dress them
the Chicago way.
or 
Both very colorful and because you need a salad
 that can be made ahead of time.
#7. Asian Slaw:
 Isn't slaw required for the 4th of July?
I love a bean salad.  Find it refreshing
 and tangy. Plus it's made ahead.
If you need another dessert, this one will
 remind you of a summer root beer float.
'Cause there's always a chocolate dessert at
my house. The country-style presentation
in the skillet with a red/blue bandana tied on
 the handle elevates it to a perfect dessert
 for the 4th!

Enjoy and 
Have a Happy 
Independence Day!


7 comments:

  1. Now I am hungry! I saved your skillet cake recipe -- definitely going to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great récipes dear Rita. I love the salads. I'm copying. Tks so much my friend.
    Have a terrific 4th. weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything sounds delicious! Happy Fourth! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these wonderful recipes, Rita! I can't wait to try this method of preparing corn on the cob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for such a lovely and informative post.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Nice post, fully informative thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. just blogwalking.. Nice post and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete